- 183,444 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Colin’s latest book
Pre-order today at http://www.amazon.co.uk
Comment is free…Please feel free to comment and especially to add your own analyses or experiences. Just click on a blog and go to the comment section at the bottom. Or you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Whitehall Watch has gone, to a better place… – Whitehall Watch | Public Sector Blogs on Whitehall Watch has gone, to a better place…
- Why we need an independent Parliamentary Budget Office | The Descrier on Office for Budget Responsibility – major reform or gimmick?
- Has the Office for Budget Responsibility achieved genuine independence from government? | Richard Berry on Has the Office for Budget Responsibility achieved genuine independence from government?
- Government defeats over public money in Parliament (crowd sourcing examples) – Whitehall Watch | Public Sector Blogs on Government defeats over public money in Parliament (crowd sourcing examples)
- Dave Richards on Britons say no to smaller state (BSA 30)
- Audit Commission
- book review
- Children's services
- Civil Service
- HM Treasury
- joined up
- local government
- Prime Minister
- public debt
- Public policy
- public services
- Public Value
- Select Committees
- shadow economy
- social services
Tag Archives: reform
After attending the Prime Ministers breakfast seminar in No. 10 on the future of public services my overwhelming feeling was that the government is still in thrall to the tyranny of the new. An underlying theme was that they needed … Continue reading
A very useful new ‘concept paper‘ has just been published by the European Commission, authored mainly by UK professor Norman Flynn. Aimed at the development community, it will nevertheless be of interest to all scholars and practitioners of public management.