I did the above on Sunday as a studio guest – if anyone’s interested you can find it on the BBC iPlayer here – it starts about half way through the NW segment.
- 183,588 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Colin’s latest book
Pre-order today at http://www.amazon.co.uk
Comment is free…Please feel free to comment and especially to add your own analyses or experiences. Just click on a blog and go to the comment section at the bottom. Or you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Whitehall Watch has gone, to a better place… – Whitehall Watch | Public Sector Blogs on Whitehall Watch has gone, to a better place…
- Why we need an independent Parliamentary Budget Office | The Descrier on Office for Budget Responsibility – major reform or gimmick?
- Has the Office for Budget Responsibility achieved genuine independence from government? | Richard Berry on Has the Office for Budget Responsibility achieved genuine independence from government?
- Government defeats over public money in Parliament (crowd sourcing examples) – Whitehall Watch | Public Sector Blogs on Government defeats over public money in Parliament (crowd sourcing examples)
- Dave Richards on Britons say no to smaller state (BSA 30)
- Audit Commission
- book review
- Children's services
- Civil Service
- HM Treasury
- joined up
- local government
- Prime Minister
- public debt
- Public policy
- public services
- Public Value
- Select Committees
- shadow economy
- social services