I did the above on Sunday as a studio guest – if anyone’s interested you can find it on the BBC iPlayer here – it starts about half way through the NW segment.
- 183,279 hits
- RT @RobDotHutton: The Express, here, with an interesting take on the premise of The Handmaid's Tale. https://t.co/nv5p6i4ymo 9 hours ago
- RT @JohnRentoul: Paul Mason Tells Blairites and Remainers to Set Up Own Party order-order.com/2017/06/24/pau… 9 hours ago
- RT @Rocky19042009: @colinrtalbot Interesting read from @LSEpoliticsblog Evidence regarding immigration is overwhelmingly positive https… 13 hours ago
- Who'd you gonna call? Goatbusters! twitter.com/safoxsmn/statu… 13 hours ago
Colin’s latest book
Pre-order today at http://www.amazon.co.uk
Comment is free…Please feel free to comment and especially to add your own analyses or experiences. Just click on a blog and go to the comment section at the bottom. Or you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Whitehall Watch has gone, to a better place… – Whitehall Watch | Public Sector Blogs on Whitehall Watch has gone, to a better place…
- Why we need an independent Parliamentary Budget Office | The Descrier on Office for Budget Responsibility – major reform or gimmick?
- Has the Office for Budget Responsibility achieved genuine independence from government? | Richard Berry on Has the Office for Budget Responsibility achieved genuine independence from government?
- Government defeats over public money in Parliament (crowd sourcing examples) – Whitehall Watch | Public Sector Blogs on Government defeats over public money in Parliament (crowd sourcing examples)
- Dave Richards on Britons say no to smaller state (BSA 30)
- Audit Commission banking banks book review broadband CAA Capability carers Children's services Civil Service Constitution CPA crisis debt Departments DWP efficiency equality expenses government happiness HM Treasury jargon joined up local government media memes Ministers NAO nationalisation NHS Nudge parliament pay performance PFI policies policy Prime Minister public debt Public policy public services Public Value railways reform Select Committees shadow economy social services speaker spending strategy Structures targets Universities Westminister Whitehall